Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I *Heart* My Vagina




Our house painter - and new best friend - is the kind of guy we wish we could clone. Instead of buying himself a monster truck and tailgating us to show off his macho prowess, he hangs a demure little sign from the rear view mirror of his Toyota: "I *heart* my penis."

Is it just me, or would the world be a better place if more men had this kind of sense of humor and sense of confidence about their masculinity?

Our friend tells us most women who see this sign want one of their own - specific to their own genitalia, of course. I told him, send them to The V-Store. There, you can get all the gear you need to become a Vagina Warrior. If you don't yet know about Eve Ensler and The Vagina Monologues, you need to check this site out and get on board in this global effort to end violence against women. "V-Men" welcome too!

No comments: